Author's Check List
• Membership in KJPT (Korean Journal of Plant
Taxonomy) is required for at least one author from
date of manuscript submission through to publication.
Not a member? Sign up on our online membership
application site or contact the KJPT Business Office
to join now (http://www.pltaxa.or.kr).
• Read Instructions for Authors on inside back
cover of most recent issue or the web site.
• Manuscript should be prepared as Hancom or MS
Word files. It must be written in English or Korean
language, and be line-spaced with 200%.
• Do not italicize common Latin words or phrases
(e.g., et al., i.e., sensu, etc.). Include page number on
all manuscript pages.
• Assemble manuscript in this order: Title, Author
address, ABSTRACT, Keywords, main text (Introduction,
Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknow
ledgement, Literature Cited), Figure legends, and Tables.